Happiness in Life Quotations
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
- If you want to be happy, be.
- Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
- Happiness is never stopping to think if you are.
- Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.
- Lead the life that will make you kindly and friendly to everyone about you, and you will be surprised what a happy life you will lead.
Charles M. Schwab
- A happy life is one spent in learning, earning, and yearning.
- Happiness is a form of courage.
- Happiness is a function of accepting what is.
- One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats.
- Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
- Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.
- Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.
- Happiness is a direction, not a place.
Sydney J. Harris
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
- Happiness held is the seed; happiness shared is the flower.
- Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
- The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment.
- Happiness is a matter of one's most ordinary and everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self.
- Happiness is... usually attributed by adults to children, and by children to adults.
- People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
- The best vitamin to be a happy person is B1.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.
Hope you enjoyed these quotes about happiness. If you like them please remember to bookmark this page as I will adding more happy quotes in the future.